After some quick and questionable research, we've learned that it's currently illegal to marry your backpack in at least 45 states in the US. Which is unfortunate, because you're gonna love this thing.
The "Magic Backpack" as seen on TikTok #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt
Trek Light have taken the bare essentials of a backpack, used quality materials, and made it the lightest most compact way to construct a daypack. For those times you just need to strap something to your body for a light-weight hike, but doubles as a pack you can use for every day.
The Next Big Small Thing is an incredible ultralight, ultra-strong daypack offering plenty of room for everything you need for a day's adventure, including your hammock and all needed accessories. While it's an ideal pack for a day hike on the trail, this extremely versatile backpack is designed for everyday use. It's perfect for traveling, commuting to work, grocery shopping, cycling, music festivals, and much more.
- Holds up to 40lbs, weighs only 3.5oz.
- Compresses to the size of a lemon when packed
- Carry pouch remains attached (never lose it!) and becomes a handy interior pocket capable of holding your smartphone, wallet, keys, etc.
- Ultra-soft and wide nylon shoulder straps for comfort
- Water resistant and extremely quick drying when wet
- Double zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Additional hidden, zippered security pocket to keep important items separated
- Capacity (Vol.): 14.2L
- Height: 18" (flat)
- Width: 12" (flat)
- Weight: 3.5oz
- Max Carry Weight: 40lbs
- Pouch Size: ~2" x 3.5" (uncompressed)
- Lifetime Warranty & Happiness Guarantee